To the degree you feel your sorrow is the degree you feel your happiness.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Fun with Friends
We had a friend from California come up to visit this weekend so we have been having fun. One of the things we did was go and walk around the University of Washington, where I am planning on going to school in the fall, and some of the other girls currently go. It was fun to get some practice taking shots of people, because I haven't had any. Sarah and Charity let me take a ton of pictures of them, and these are the results. Let me know what you think of them, and how you think I could improve? I am open to suggestions.
From left to right: Sarah, Jeanette, Charity, and Tori.
We had fun taking pictures of the girls flipping their hair up. I think it makes them look like the old dolls I used to play with, the trolls.
3 comments:
I love shot #3...I'm all about "up close and personal" have you put your camera on manual yet? bright sun= lots of shadows
close ups are the best, i agree with Kristen :)
You are the best photographer a friend could have :)
Post a Comment